Guide to the Best Payout Online Slots in the UK
This review of the best paying online slots in the UK is essential reading for any British gambler hoping to maximise their winnings when gambling on the Web. It’s all about understanding RTP (Return to Player), and how it influences the frequency of landing a winning line.
By reading on, you will find out all about the importance of RTP and how is relates to “house edge,” and what impact variance and volatility have in determining best online slots percentage figures. In short, we will tell you everything you need to know so you can discover for yourself, which machines pay the best.
UK Casinos with Best Payout Slots
Casino minimal deposit
A Summary of the Best Payout Slots in the UK
In the table shown below, we summarise the best payout slots you’ll come across online here in the Great Britain. A little later on in this review, we will tell you more about what goes into rating these games. But first, the table.
|Game Title||Theme||Reels and paylines|
|Book of 99||Ancient Greece||5 x 3; 10 paylines|
|Lucky Leprechaun||The Luck of the Irish||5 x 3; 20 paylines|
|Hot Ink 98||Tattoo parlour||5 x 4; 1024 ways to win|
|Retro Reels Extreme Heat||Fruit machine||5 x 3; 30 paylines|
|Couch Potato||Classic one-armed bandit||3 x 3; 1 payline|
|Book of Dead||Ancient Egypt||5 x 3; 10 paylines|
|Bloodsuckers||Vampire||5 x 3; 25 paylines|
|Devil’s Delight||Fires of hell||5 x 3; 20 paylines|
|Bork the Berserker||Comic book action||5 x 3; 25 paylines|
|Steam Tower||Victorian era action||5 x 3; 15 paylines|
Knowing Where to Look for High Payout Slots Percentages
To get the maximum enjoyment out of playing online slots, your first consideration should be the quality of game, the challenges with which it you, and the pleasure you get from playing it. Playing at online casinos with highest slot payouts should be your aim, and our reviews, which are subject to ongoing recension, will help you with that.
But while winning is of course important, it should never be your prime objective. As long as you have fun and play responsibly. Landing combinations that lead to payouts does increase the pleasure and finding the online slot machines with best payouts is the place to start.
Before you play a particular online machine, go to the game’s rules or information page where you should find instructions on how to play, the payout table, and often the RTP percentage. If it’s not there, you next best thing is to find an online review of the game, which is almost certain to display the game’s RTP.
But the way we recommend you track down the best payout online slots UK casinos offer is to use the lists published here on our website.
The Top 10 UK Best Payout Online Slots
There are literally thousands of games from dozens of software providers to choose from, so finding the best paying slot games is no easy thing. But don’t worry. We are here to make your online gambling experience the best it can be. That’s why we publish what we deem to be the top 10 best titles you can play right now in the table below.
|Game Title||Software Provider||Theme||RTP|
|Ugga Bugga||Playtech||Fruit machine plus||99.07%|
|Mega Joker||NetEnt||Traditional slot||98.9%|
|Jackpot 6000||NetEnt||Old school nostalgia||98.8%|
|1429 Unchartered Seas||Thunderkick||Ocean exploration||98.6%|
|Jokers Strike||Quickspin||Classic slot machine||98.11%|
|The Catfather||Pragmatic Play||Cats||98.1%|
|Bob the Epic Viking||NetEnt||Norse folklore||98%|
|Rainbow Riches Reels of Gold||Barcrest||Irish folklore||98%|
Pick any one of our top 10 best playing slots to maximise your chances of landing some winning lines.
How RTP Relates to the Highest Payout Online Slots
If you’re new to online gambling, you will hear a lot about “RTP” and will wonder what it means and what is its significance.
The initials “RTP,” stand for Return to Player. This phrase basically tells you how much money you can expect to win back when you are playing a particular game. It’s not restricted to slots, by the way. It applies to all online gambling games.
But before you get too excited when you see RTPs like the 99.07% awarded to Ugga Bugga, you need to understand something. Yes, it is one of the best paying online slots UK casino offer, but the RTP measurement is taken over a prolonged period of play – millions of spins in fact.
So, even though you might play a game with an RTP of 99% or more, you are not likely to see that sort of return if you only play for a few minutes. But, having said that, the best payout slots online bear one thing in common with all games – top payout or not. The outcome of all spins is determined by the online casino’s RNG.
|All British Casino||95%|
|Rainbow Spins Casino||93%|
|Vegas Paradise Casino||94%|
|Hunky Bingo Casino||95%|
RNGs and How They Work
RNG stands for Random Number Generator. It is a device that comes up with a random result which determines where symbols lands where in a machine’s window. The key word is “random.” In other words, the result is unpredictable. It why the only way an RTP can be calculated is over millions of spins. The number and value of the winning lines landed is compared to the number and value of spins taken, and it is shown as a percentage.
The Licensing and Auditing of Best Payout Slots Online Casinos
Most online gambling platforms that welcome players from the UK are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission or the Malta Gaming Authority. Both are highly respected license providers, and one of the things they monitor is that all of the brands they license have their RNGs independently audited and fair game certified.
|Mr.Play Casino||Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission|
|Amazon Slots||Alderney Gambling Control Commission, UK Gambling Commission|
|Fun Casino||Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Swedish Gambling Authority|
|Zodiac Casino||Kahnawake Gaming Commission|
|Casiplay Casino||Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission|
|All British Casino||Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission|
|Rainbow Spins Casino||Alderney Gambling Control Commission, UK Gambling Commission|
|Mansion Casino||Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, UK Gambling Commission|
|Playzee Casino||Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Swedish Gambling Authority|
|Vegas Paradise Casino||Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission|
|Amber Spins Casino||Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, UK Gambling Commission|
|Hunky Bingo Casino||Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, UK Gambling Commission|
The companies that carry out this auditing are organisations like eCOGRA, iTech Labs, and iGaming Labs. They also do RTP tests for software providers and casinos. So, whenever you see one of these names posted on the highest paying online slots websites, you know that online gambling industry best practice is being observed.
Because games work on a purely random basis, RTP is as good a guide as you can get to the best online casino slots payouts. But the odds are always loaded in the House’s favour. So, if you do get ahead while playing, and it happens quite often, it’s best to quit while you are ahead, and play again at another time.
Best Paying Slot Machines Casino House Edge
You will also come across the expression “house edge” when gambling online. It’s the same thing as RTP but looked at from the House’s rather than the player’s.
While an RTP of 99% indicates that when gambling £1,000, a player hopes to have £999 returned to them through winnings, from the casino’s perspective, they can expect to retain £1 for every £1,000 wagered. It’s the difference between the amount of money a casino keeps from that which is wagered, as opposed to the money a players wins from what they wager. The same thing but from a different angle. It’s not just about RTP though.
|Regent Play Casino||35x|
|All British Casino||35x|
|Rainbow Spins Casino||65x|
|Vegas Paradise Casino||50x|
|Amber Spins Casino||40x|
|Hunky Bingo Casino||40x|
The Variance of Volatility of the Best Paying Casino Slot Machines
Whereas RTP is an indicator of the amount of money a players can expect to get back over a long session when playing a particular game, variance or volatility is a measurement of risk. A sgame with high volatility will present you with a long run of low paying wins, followed by bigger wins at random. A low variance game means you win more often, but smaller amounts.
The Software Developers with the Highest Paying Slots
- BGT – Big Time Gaming is famous as being the software developer to create the MegaWays engine, with its 117,649 ways to win. It changed the course of online gaming forever.
- Blueprint Gaming – Blueprint has been around for over 10 years. They are known for their “Jackpot King” progressives, the likes of Irish Riches MegaWays and Slots of Gold.
- Microgaming – Perhaps the best-known software provider in the industry. With a history stretching back to 1994, and as developers of the biggest payout progressive ever – Mega Moolah, they have many top payout titles to their name.
- NetEnt – NetEnt are one of the premier software developers in the online gaming world. They provide over 200 games (many of which are high payout slots) to more than 200 online gaming sites, all of which can be accessed by players in England.
- Play’n GO – Established since 2004, Play’n GO are one of the most prolific game developers around. They regularly launch around over 50 new titles per year, some of which are top payout slots.
- Playtech – Another of the software development giants. Founded in 1999, and with over 600 titles to their name, you will at some stage of your gambling future play one of their best paying casino slots.
- Red Tiger – Red Tiger is on of the newer software developers to appear in recent years. They were launched in 2014. Their RTPs are not quite as high as some of the other game providers, but they are still lucrative.
- Yggdrasil – Another of the newer brigade, Yggdrasil have been around since 2015. They have already made a name for themselves launching games like Valley of Gods and Vikings Go Berserk. RTPs on their games are always competitive.
|Slot Provider||Slot Machine Title||RTP||Theme|
|Blueprint Gaming||Spinal Tap||97.29%||Hardcore Rock|
|Microgaming||Win Sum Din Sum||98%||Classic slot machine|
|NetEnt||Kings of Chicago||97.8%||Poker|
|Play’n GO||Wizard of Gems||97.66%||Wizardry and magic|
|Red Tiger Gaming||Wild Spartans||96.43%||Greek Mythology|
|Yggdrasil||Tut‘s Twister||97.1%||Ancient Egypt|
These are just a few samples of the best paying online casino slots for UK players. There are many more, and you can find them by delving deeper into our website.
How to Choose the Highest Payout Slots to Play
The number of games, game providers and online casinos is immense, so finding the best paying ones could take longer than you thought. Remember, a game’s RTP gives you the best clue to the top paying titles, but you also need to take a game’s variance or volatility into consideration as well.
You’ll find all the best casino slot payout percentages listed here on our website, so please feel free to take a shortcut to ensure you have the best fun for money experience and stretch your bankroll as far as it will go in search big jackpot wins.
FAQ on theme Best Payout Online Slots in the UK
- ❓ What sort of percentages do the best payout UK games have?
- The percentage payout or RTP, varies from title to title. Games with the biggest jackpots, like progressives, tend to have lower RTPs. Across the board, RTP percentages range from 96% to 99%. You find the best paying slot games listed here on this website.
- 🥇 Which UK games have the highest RTPs?
- The Ugga Bugga game from Playtech has an amazing 99.07% RTP. It’s one of the few that exceed the 99% benchmark. Others include Ocean Princess from NetEnt, and Goblins Cave from Playtech.
- 💰 Should I bet to the max when playing slots?
- The key to enjoying your online gambling experience is to bet responsibly. If your bankroll will support max betting you should go for it. Payouts become exponentially higher if you go for a maximum bet rather than a minimum. If you do land a winning line, you’ll get a significantly higher payout.
- 💰 Do I have to deposit real money to play the best payout games?
- No, you can play many of the top payout online titles for free in demo mode at many UK casinos. However, you cannot win real money. To do that, you will have to first make a real money deposit. There are some low deposit casinos around and you may also find some no deposit bonus offers. Please feel free to check this website for more information.
- 🔎 What does the expression “loose slot machine” mean?
- A loose slot machine is a game that pays out more often than others and has a higher percentage RTP.